Ferratum Czech sro. policy regarding cookies
This Policy applies to cookies and refers to websites which are operated by Ferratum Czech s.r.o. (Ferratum).
- What is a cookie?
Cookie is a text file sent by a website and stored on the user's device. The website does not have access to other files on the user's device. The contents of cookies does not allow for identification of the user.
- Why are cookies used?
- Produce statistics, which are used to optimize and modify the service provided by Ferratum in order to better adapt to the needs of users;
- Maintain the website session;
- Optimize the tools used on the website (e.g. calculators).
- Types of cookies
The website uses the following cookies:
- Session - are temporary and remain on your device until leaving the website or disabling the software (web browser)
- Permanent - they are stored in the user device for the time specified in the parameters of the file or until deleted manually by the user
- External entities cookies (third parties cookies) / Advertisement - files from e.g. servers, companies and service providers working with the owner of the website. These files allow one to customize advertising according to the preferences and habits of their users. They also allow one to evaluate the effectiveness of advertising (e.g. to count how many people clicked on the ad and went to the website).
- The website may contain references to other websites which use their own privacy and cookie policies. We recommend that you familiarize yourself with each of these policies, because we do not assume any responsibility for the practices of these sites.
- You may disable cookies in your browser configuration, however you may then be unable to use some or all of our services.